AMAC – The Patriot’s Alternative to AARP/in Liberty/Tyranny, The Culture War Links /by APN News
AMAC and its members are a family of proud, patriotic Americans who believe that we have a responsibility to work together to perpetuate American exceptionalism, keeping our country strong and preserving it for our children and grandchildren.
- We are a member-driven organization advocating on behalf of over 1.2 million AMAC members – not against them.
- We have assembled an exceptional (and growing) array of money-saving benefits for AMAC members.
- We believe in the greatness of the United States of America and in the sanctity of our Constitution.
- We believe in the traditional values that this nation was built upon.
- We believe that those of us over 50 bear special obligation to lead our nation, especially in these challenging times. When we stand together, we can make a real difference.
- We stand with NRA and support the Second Amendment.
The Scriptures/in Doctrine, Hebrew Roots, The Bible Links /by APN News
The Institute for Scripture Research (ISR) is an organization registered in South Africa for the purpose of spreading the truth of the Scriptures to the world through its various publications. Our vision is to faithfully proclaim YHWH and his word throughout the world by means of all our publications.
Our primary means though is through the translating, printing and publishing of a literal translation of “The Scriptures” that is as accurate as we can make it.
We have restored the name of the Father and his Messiah while also preserving the Hebraic mind-set of the original writers, to the best of our ability. In so doing we hope that it will shed further light on the understanding of the message of the Scriptures, thereby spiritually enriching the lives of its readers. Such a translation would be subject to on-going revision, as the ISR continues its quest to make it more and more accurate.
To further this end we also offer the public other publications that we believe may be excellent tools in the hands of those who seek for truth.
Faith for All of Life/in Apologetics, Christ, Doctrine, Economics, Education, Hebrew Roots, History, Liberty/Tyranny, The Bible, The Culture War Links /by APN News
Faith for All of Life is the bi-monthly magazine of the Chalcedon Foundation committed to “Proclaiming the Authority of God’s Word Over Every Area of Life and Thought.”
Formerly titled the Chalcedon Report, this insightful magazine has consistently put forth the message of the Kingdom of God since 1965.
An online subscription to Faith for All of Life is free. Simply create an account and you can access both the latest issue as well as the archives.
If you’d like to receive a print subscription of Faith for All of Life delivered by mail, click here. It’s a great way to support Chalcedon!
Chalcedon/in Apologetics, Christ, Doctrine, Hebrew Roots, History, Liberty/Tyranny, The Bible, The Culture War Links /by APN News
Established in 1965, Chalcedon (kal-SEE-dun) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) and Christian educational organization devoted to research, publishing, and promoting Christian reconstruction in all areas of life.
Chalcedon is geared to all who understand that Jesus Christ speaks to the mind as well as to the heart.
We believe that the whole Word of God must be applied to all of life. It is not only our duty as individuals, families and churches to be Christian, but it is also the duty of the state, the school, the arts and sciences, law, economics, and every other sphere to be under Christ the King. Nothing is exempt from His dominion. We must live by His Word, not our own.
Chalcedon is premised on the belief that ideas have consequences. It takes seriously the words of Professor F. A. Hayek:
“It may well be that scholars tend to overestimate the influence which we can exercise on contemporary affairs. But I doubt whether it is possible to overestimate the influence which ideas have in the long run.”
Chalcedon’s resources are being used to remind Christians of this basic truth: What men believe makes a difference.
“Therefore men should not believe lies, for it is the truth that sets them free” (John 8:32).
Chalcedon’s activities include foundational and leadership roles in Christian reconstruction. Our emphasis on the Cultural or Dominion Mandate (Genesis 1:28) and the necessity of a return to Biblical Law has been a crucial factor in the challenge to Humanism by Christians in this country and elsewhere. Chalcedon’s involvement in and commitment to Christian education began with its inception when founder Rousas John Rushdoony pinpointed the Christian and home schools as the most important institutions in reversing the influence of secular Humanism.
Our scholars speak regularly at conferences in America and overseas for various churches, schools, and private organizations. Chalcedon also hosts its own regional conferences across America.
In an era of uncertainty and fear of doom, Chalcedon presents a message of victory and envisions our age as a great opportunity for the consistent Biblical believer. A world that is increasingly pessimistic and disillusioned with the failure of secular Humanism is now feeling the impact of Christians who are exercising dominion and reclaiming lost spheres of authority for Christ the King.
Torah Class/in Doctrine, Hebrew Roots, The Bible Links /by APN News
Torah Class is an independent, non-denominational organization of gentile Christians and Messianic Jews who meet to learn Torah and Old Testament (Tanach) from a biblical and messianic perspective, and then apply our understanding to the works of the Messiah Yeshua HaMashiach in the New Testament and ultimately to our life and personal relationship with God.
Our 7-fold mission is to:
1) worship and study the whole Word of God in spirit and truth,
2) recover the foundational patterns and principles of the Bible as exhibited in the 1st generation church,
3) revitalize Torah principles in our lives and hearts in light of the advent of Yeshua,
4) bless (and be blessed by) Israel, the land and the people,
5) break down the walls of division between Jew and gentile,
6) restore the pure spirit and basic purpose of the earliest Messianic movement that began with Jews and expanded to include gentiles following the death and resurrection of our Savior Yeshua, and
7) to make available to others around the world, at no cost, the teachings and lessons of Torah Class and the works of outstanding Bible and Torah scholars, academics, Rabbis, Teachers, and writers.
New 2 Torah/in Doctrine, Hebrew Roots, Sermons, The Bible Links /by APN News
Either we have many contradictions in God’s Word or a misunderstanding spanning generations back to Constantine and the supposed Holy Roman Empire.
Our purpose for this site is to bring simple articles and instruction teachings to those who are New 2 Torah. We search the internet trying to find Torah teachers who think like we do and love Yeshua our Messiah who was the perfect unblemished Lamb.
We find these teachers and share the teachings at this site in hopes of consolidating them for people interested in them. The result is a great site with all kinds of different links to teachings that people can use to study the Bible.
Hillsdale College Online Constitution Course/in Constitutional Primer Links /by APN News
Hillsdale College offers free, not-for-credit online courses by its faculty. These online versions are based upon those in the College’s undergraduate Core Curriculum, which all Hillsdale students must complete prior to graduation.
In addition to lectures, these online courses feature readings, study guides, quizzes, and discussion groups. There is also an opportunity to receive certificates of completion for each course.
Questions and answers about the course:
Q: Is there any cost to register for these online courses?
A: No. All of the course materials are provided online, including the reading selections. A donation is suggested but not required to register for or participate in the course.
Q: Is there a certain time I have to register for and participate in the courses?
A: No, you may begin anytime. Once new material is released each week (according to the schedule), it is archived and available to view at your convenience.
Q: Do I need to complete the course by a certain date or time?
A: No. There are no set deadlines to complete the course material. You may work at your own pace.
Q: What grade level are the courses appropriate for?
A: These courses are best suited for those of a high school grade level and above.
Q: Are the courses available on DVD or CD?
A: No, we do not offer these courses on DVD or CD.
Q: How long are the lectures?
A: Each lecture is approximately 40 minutes in length.
Q: What time are the lectures? What happens if I miss a lecture or session?
A: Each lecture is pre-recorded. After the material has been released each week (according to the schedule), it is available to view at your convenience.
Q: Can I watch a lecture more than once?
A: Yes. You may view the lecture as often as you like.
Q: How long will the courses be available?
A: These courses will remain archived and available at your convenience for the foreseeable future.
Hillsdale College was founded in 1844 by men and women who proclaimed themselves “grateful to God for the inestimable blessings resulting from the prevalence of civil and religious liberty and intelligent piety in the land,” and who believed that “the diffusion of sound learning is essential to the perpetuity of these blessings.”
U.S. Constitution Course/in Constitutional Primer Links /by APN News
Learn the role of civil government by considering the U.S. Constitution and its limits on government.
In their lecture presentations, Michael Anthony Peroutka and Pastor David Whitney establish the premises for properly understanding the Constitution, by exposing students to the Biblical Worldview of America’s Founders and the writings that influenced them, as well as to their deliberate design of the federal government. In addition to looking at the text of the Articles and of the 27 Amendments, including the Bill of Rights, students will become familiar with “The American View of Law and Government”:
- There is a God, the God of the Bible
- Our rights come from Him
- The purpose of civil government is to secure our God-given rights
The 12 lectures of the U.S. Constitution course cover the topics listed below:
- An American View of Law, Liberty and Government
- The Religious Beliefs of the Founding Fathers
- The Philosophical Worldview of the Constitution
- 1776-1789: From Independence to the Constitution
- Overview of the Constitution, Preamble and Article I
- Overview of the Constitution: Articles II & III
- Overview of the Constitution: Articles IV, V, VI, & VII
- The Bill of Rights: The First Amendment
- Amendments II – X
- Amendments XI – XXVII
- The Crisis of the Constitution: From Biblical Absolutes to Humanistic Relativism
- Reclaiming the Constitution: How Do We Approach the Restoration of the American Constitutional Republic?
By gaining an understanding of the foundational principles and the worldview of America’s founders, students will see that a worldview revolution has occurred which has caused the Constitution to be widely misinterpreted and misunderstood in today’s world. The course concludes with a roadmap for restoration of our Constitutional Republic.
OPTIONS FOR TAKING OUR U.S. CONSTITUTION COURSE:
♢ Purchase one of our U.S. Constitution Course Kits or call 866-730-9796.
♢In our Pasadena, Maryland classroom, when scheduled **
Constitutional Guidance for Lawmakers Series/in Constitutional Primer Links /by APN News
The Heritage Foundation offers an excellent series of articles as a constitutional primer that contains essential information and revelation for everyone currently serving in government or anyone considering pursuing public service. This information is recommended for students and teachers of history, politics and government and all patriots.
Founded in 1973, The Heritage Foundation is a research and educational institution—a think tank—whose mission is to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values and a strong national defense.
The Heritage Foundation believes the principles and ideals of the American Founding are worth conserving and renewing. As policy entrepreneurs, they believe the most effective solutions are consistent with those ideals and principles. Their vision is to build an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
15 articles in this series:
1. Support and Defend: Understanding the Oath of Office
2. Legislative Powers: Not Yours to Give Away
3. The Constitution in One Sentence: Understanding the Tenth Amendment
4. Enough Is Enough: Why General Welfare Limits Spending
5. Commerce, Commerce, Everywhere: The Uses and Abuses of the Commerce Clause
6. Not So Sweeping After All: The Limits of the Necessary and Proper Clause
7. They Can’t Spend What You Don’t Approve: Rethinking the Appropriations Clause
8. Hands Off My Purse! Why Money Bills Originate in the House
9. How a Bill Becomes a Law: The Constitutional Way
10. Article V: Congress, Conventions, and Constitutional Amendments
11. Defining Citizens: Congress, Citizenship, and the Meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment
12. You Can Borrow, But You Can’t Hide: The Prudential Limits of the Borrowing Clause
13. The Sword and the Purse (Part 1); The Role of Congress in War
14. The Sword and the Purse (Part 2); The President as Commander in Chief
15. Faith Freedom and the First Amendment The Guarantee of Religious Liberty
Get the Stand in the Gap App on your iPhone or Android to tune in to the latest!
The American Pastors Network, its members, staff, associates, and affiliates claim no responsibility for the overall content, products, or representations contained within any outside website links. The inclusion of a link is not necessarily intended as an endorsement of all products or material found on that link.
© 2023 American Pastors Network.
The American Pastors Network is a Ministry Program Affiliate of Capstone Legacy Foundation
(a 501(c)(3) non-profit Christian Community Foundation registered nationwide)