- To identify, encourage, equip, educate and network pastors and church members to “Stand in the Gap for Truth”
- To be a voice for Truth and an advocate for Pastors in the Public Square by providing Bible-based and Constitutionally consistent analysis and recommendations on matters of public policy.
- To strengthen the Biblical relationship between pastors and elected officials, through various private and public meetings for prayer, study, and policy discussion.
In order to fulfill the mission of PPN/APN, we will endeavor to:
- Apply the Truth of Scripture to every aspect of life – Family, Civil Government, Church
- Encourage pastors to boldly preach the Truth and engage their congregations in taking part in our political process on a non-partisan basis
- Motivate Christians to become informed and participate in cultural issues from a Biblical basis
- Strengthen the Biblical relationship between pastors and elected officials as fellow “Ministers of God”
To establish a dynamic network of Biblically faithful pastors and citizen leaders who are committed to the Truth, who believe in the Authority of Scripture, who boldly preach the whole counsel of God with a disciplined application of a Biblical World-view to public policy, and who are building a permanent infrastructure of Biblically faithful pastors and lay leaders.