APN Conference Call on President Trump’s Immigration Policies with John Guandolo
This recording was made during a conference call on Feb. 3rd. Sam Rohrer, President of APN, hosted guest speaker John Guandolo with Understanding the Threat Organization.
The main points of the call were as follows:
TOPIC: President Trump’s Immigration Limitation Directive
- Is it Constitutional?
- Is it Biblical
- Is it extreme?
- Is it unprecedented?
- Is it anti-Muslim?
- Is it appropriate?
TOPIC: Potential implications to Churches, citizens and Christians in the US
- Is there a credible security threat to citizens, Christians, and churches in particular? Why or why not?
- Is the threat level likely to increase in the near term? Why or why not?
- Is it appropriate for a pastor or church leaders to prepare and implement security measures? Why or why not?
- What should pastors/security teams etc do to best respond?
- What does UTT do to prepare and guide pastors and churches?
Q and A
Contact Information for John Guandolo and UTT
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] About 10 days ago, we held a special Conference Call for Pastors and Church Leaders regarding the matter of the impact of the President’s immigration order. The link is here: https://americanpastorsnetwork.net/2017/02/03/apn-conference-call-on-president-trumps-immigration-po… […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!