Attorney Jeff Mateer, with Liberty Institute, was the guest speaker on this conference call for pastors addressing the recent SCOTUS decision on marriage. He gives a break down of the ruling, what it means, and how it will affect pastors and churches in the future.
Dr. Jim Hendershot joins the program to discuss his new article titled “Without Understanding, We are Destroyed” dealing with the need for a greater understanding of the US Constitution.
This program features a special emphasis on the “Real Meaning of July 4th.”
“The door of freedom swings on the hinges of a fear of God and is oiled by the preaching of men of God.” –Sam Rohrer, Host
Attorney David New from The Washington Beat joins the program today to discuss the article he is authoring regarding court strategies following the SCOTUS decision on same-sex marriage. Other topics include: A new Barna Report on how Christians feel about legalizing same-sex marriage, Political Correctness 101, and more!
Hosts Sam Rohrer and Gary Dull discuss the Pope’s upcoming visit touching on a number of problematic questions plus the announcement by Gov. Chris Christie to join the growing list of Presidential candidates.
Hosts Sam Rohrer and David Kistler bring clarity to the chaos created by the court decision on same-sex marriage.
- How should we respond to the fact that the SCOTUS can not “make law,” but only render an “opinion?”
- What is the practical difference between what is “legal” vs “lawful?”
- What is the impact of understanding the separate jurisdictions of “Moral law” and “Civil/Constitutional law?”
- How should we view the matter of “civil disobedience vs biblical obedience?”
- Can we just simply “move on to economic issues” as many would like? Should we measure Presidential candidates on how they respond to these rulings from SCOTUS on ObamaCare and Marriage?
- What if States/Governors/State Supreme Court Justices etc Push back against the SCOTUS opinions? Should this be encouraged? What happens if they do? What happens if they don’t?
Get the Stand in the Gap App on your iPhone or Android to tune in to the latest!
The American Pastors Network, its members, staff, associates, and affiliates claim no responsibility for the overall content, products, or representations contained within any outside website links. The inclusion of a link is not necessarily intended as an endorsement of all products or material found on that link.
© 2023 American Pastors Network.
The American Pastors Network is a Ministry Program Affiliate of Capstone Legacy Foundation
(a 501(c)(3) non-profit Christian Community Foundation registered nationwide)